Create Your Currency
What is Currency
In short words, currency is money, a commodity. You exchange money with other people for equal-valued goods.
WARNING: You should NEVER give away your currency, that will devalue your currency.
You can create a currency via such command:
/pcc create US_Dollars USD $ password
- US_Dollars: It is your currency name, server will translate underscores into spaces.
- USD: A short code of your currency.
- $: The symbol for your currency.
- password: ANYONE can print in your currency if they know this password.
Prepare some paper since it is needed to print cash.
Then use a command:
/pcc print CODE password denomination amount
- CODE: It explains itself, the code of your currency. Eg, USD.
- password: The password you set earlier.
- denomination: How much per cash, eg. 100.00 per item. In real life, you can find 100 USD per piece of cash, the denomination is 100.00 in this case.
- amount: How many pieces of cash item you want to print.
Total value = denomination * amount